Tuesday, July 31, 2012

This is a photoblog...

...of my 35th birthday "celebration", or at least part of it.

Yes, I am 35 this year. I am now officially in my mid-thirties! *gulp*

O_O

To celebrate this milestone, I did something I've always wanted to do: go on a stay-cation. I wanted to relax, run after nothing and just enjoy my time. And that's what I did. I want to tell you all about it, but I think I'll just show you the pictures.

I managed to play with a Canon EOS60D that weekend so I went around and played "photographer". I didn't use any digital filters (no, I do not use Instagram) and these are all unedited (except for a few colour enhancements). All depth-of-field and focus settings were manually done by me, which would explain why they're a bit off. But still, I'd like to think I didn't do so bad. :)

THE SOLE INDOOR SHOT

THE INDIGENOUS WILDLIFE





THE LOCAL FLORA







THE MISCELLANEOUS

I did other things on my birthday too. And those had pictures as well. But I'll tell you about it next time.

All photos were shot on location at Sonya's Bed & Breakfast in Barangay Buck Estate, Alfonso, Cavite, though most people would probably consider Sonya's to be part of Tagaytay. You can The room was the Rosemary. For more information go to http://www.sonyasgarden.com/ or call them at +(63)917-5329097  or +(63)917-5335140 or +(63)917-5231080 .
Share: 

1 comment:

leave a message after the beep. *beeeep* :)