Tuesday, June 11, 2013

backlog

It has been almost a year since my last entry.

A lot happens in a span of almost 12 months. If I were deluded enough to believe that there are readers of this blog who don't know me personally, then I would probably try go through a brief backstory of the last few months.

But I'm not deluded. :P

Plus, I know myself and although I would have the intention, I would never be able to condense the recent events into a blog entry. Mostly because there has just been so much. And partly because I'm a lazy type person, I am.

So, let me tell the story in two pictures:

Big Event #1

Big Event #2
In between Event #1 and Event #2 were mini events. All exciting, meaningful and memorable. Each worthy of a blog entry, if I had ever gotten around to it. And it's not even over yet. Right now I'm in the midst of preparing for Event #3, which is really just a variation of Event #1, if you think about it.

The one thing I am sure about is that my life is no longer the same.

Hopefully,I can take you on the journey with me.

Now if you'll excuse me, Event #2 is asking for attention.


Share: 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

leave a message after the beep. *beeeep* :)