Sunday, May 29, 2011

too far, you think?

Ok... before I get to the real point of this entry I will admit that I spent the last 3 hours trying to change those pictures moving around up there. I actually stared at the html codes long enough to figure out know how to do it (that was also probably another 3 hours...). But my problem is that I don't know how to edit the darn picture so that it fits perfectly into the needed dimensions.

I. am. techno. bobo. Hahaha... :P

Ok, moving on.

So earlier this year I promised myself that I would open myself up more to exploring and experiencing new things. I'm lucky enough that I get to constantly travel for work and I owe it to myself to take advantage of the opportunity it gives me. New restaurants, new cuisines, new things to buy.

In the 3 trips I've taken to Bangkok since the beginning of the year I have managed to amass for myself a handful of personal care products that would make any kikay girl proud. 

Behold:


Aren't they pretty??? Hahahahaha...

In total, that's about 2 shampoos, 3 body washes, 1 body oil, 1 hair treatment cream, 1 massage oil, 1 lipstick, a pair of fake eyelashes and the eyelash adhesive. Plus these 2 items that never made it into the collage:


another bottle of shampoo


i've never used a face mask before


Now tell me... who needs all that stuff at a single point in time?!?!
Me, apparently. :P

I've only tried about half of the products but that's because my bathroom ran out of space to hold the bottles. It's a little crazy to think that I have 3 shampoo bottles that are between 400-600ml in size when I'm the only one who uses them. And at least a week in a month I'm not even at home. The body washes are about the same fill. I'm going to have a product to wash myself with for the next 5 years of my life! Assuming I don't go out and buy more ha ha.

Of those I've tried, the body oil is my favorite. After you shower, you're supposed to just dab yourself with a towel (so you're still a little damp) and then slather on generous amounts of the oil. I know it sounds yucky but it's not that bad. I've got really dry skin so this actually feels a lot better to me than a regular lotion.

I haven't tried the Seaweed and Spirulina shampoo, but the rest are just ok. I probably won't buy them, or the body washes, again after. I have yet to try: the lipstick, the face mask and the fake eye lashes.

Meanwhile, I'm about to take another trip to Bangkok soon.... I don't think I should bring back home any more stuff, do you?

;)
Share: 

1 comment:

leave a message after the beep. *beeeep* :)