Thursday, May 05, 2011

baby steps

Yay!

I managed to change how my blog looks. :D !! It actually looks pretty now. Of course, I have absolutely no idea on how to change those pictures that are sliding back and forth... or how to even make it just stop. I simply take comfort in the fact that right now, the pictures moving up there are at least nice. And if any stranger happens to pass by this blog, they might think that girl in the pix is me! wahahaha...

I also have no idea how to make the picture on an entry come out in the front page in a decent manner.

And I can't seem to adjust where my the tab for my pages are located (not that I have pages yet. But they are part of my long term plan - naaaks).

But oh well.

We celebrate the little victories.
Share: 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

leave a message after the beep. *beeeep* :)