Tuesday, June 14, 2011

repetition

I think...

my blog is boring.  hahahahahahaha... :D

Yes, I have self-esteem issues. ;)

I don't want to be too personal with my entries that it becomes a huge, blinking, neon-light arrow to my soul. But I don't want to be so factual in my entries that they end up being press releases either. I want to write like I talk, but less... boring. Or confusing. (Pick your choice of words, because I can be both. Alternately or at the same time. I'm very complex that way. O_o) And I want what I write to be worth the time you invested in it to read. Because wouldn't it be so bad if, at the end of this article you actually went, "wha? what was that about?"

Which, seeing as this is the end of this article, you're probably going to do.

Right...

about...

NOW!

:D
Share: 

1 comment:

  1. You gotta give yourself (and your writing style) a little more credit.

    ReplyDelete

leave a message after the beep. *beeeep* :)