Monday, August 01, 2011

monday morning rain is falling

Yeah, I know. The lyrics are wrong. It's supposed to be Sunday, not Monday. But I take the creative license of changing it because today is Monday. And it's raining. Not the hard, dreary, soggy type. Not yet anyway. But the lazy, sleepy, drizzling one. Makes me want to crawl into bed and sleep.

But Monday is also known as coding day. So here I am awake at the office instead. It's barely 8am, so I'm not technically breaking any office policies by posting at this hour. Besides, I'm going to be here til 7pm anyway so I guess I'm entitled to start my day a little late.

I was spending some time last night finally downloading some pictures from my camera. I always tend to be late doing that. I'm just not a photo-excitable person, I guess. Don't get me wrong, I love photos (taking and being in them), but I think I should be more trigger happy.  A few years from now, those will be my only memories. 

Below are some pictures we took when the family went out for my birthday dinner. I love how crazy the pictures are. I think it took us a grand total of 5 minutes to snap those photos because the kids just kept running around striking the most ridiculous poses. I also love how we just don't take ourselves all that seriously.

Having 2 additional boys in the family, both below 8 years old, has definitely loosened up my parents. Heck, it's probably loosened up the entire family! I honestly sometimes don't know who's the bigger kid, my nephews or my dad. :D

I should definitely take more pictures like these.








Share: 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

leave a message after the beep. *beeeep* :)