Wednesday, March 02, 2011

blank blogs

What makes a great blog?


Some people have this gift of writing about places, activities or things that make you wish you had been there, done it or seen it yourself. Some people have lives interesting enough that you could read their life entries and feel like you're sharing a part of who they are. Some people have blogs with themes, dedicated to that one or few things they're passionate and an expert about.


Then there are people like me.


I write without a theme and about the intangible. Which, I suppose, makes my blog boring as hell to read.

But then it's not like anyone reads this blog anyway.

Eh di quits lang.
Share: 

1 comment:

  1. I blog about the same thing.... absolutely nothing.

    Hi, my name is Kris and I read your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete

leave a message after the beep. *beeeep* :)